With so many options in the streaming music field, any plan on the market has to provide something exclusive to be noticeable from the rivalry. Pandora, attempting to better contend with the likes of Spotify and Apple Music, has rolled out a new Premium Family package.
The new plan provides unlimited access to all of the premium features of Pandora for up to 6 individuals. The cost is mere $15/month; however, there is also a free trial accessible for 60 days so you can check it out. Pandora elucidates that the new package provides “all of the Pandora Premium features to 6 distinctive Pandora accounts concurrently” and charges $14.99 USD monthly—that is mere $5 more than a standard Pandora Premium subscription—or $164.89 yearly.
Every member maintains their own account, thus this is merely a means of sharing the charge. There are no caps on the digit of tracks that can be played, there are no advertisements, and users are free to download music for listening to it offline, as mentioned by Phone Arena.
The firm shares information of the following features that all 6 subscribers can have:
- Make radio stations or tailor playlists;
- Listen to when you wish, what you want;
- Listen to audio of higher quality, uninterrupted by advertisements;
- Download music for offline listening;
- Replay or Skip songs whenever;
- Also, you’ll obtain special access to a frequently updated playlist made merely for your family that merges every individual’s unique musical tastes, “Our Soundtrack.”
If one already has a Pandora subscription or is now in a trial phase, they can shift to the Premium Family plan by opting the Switch Plans alternative in their account settings.
Apart from this, even YouTube is joining the race in the music streaming service by rolling it out in the US, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, and Mexico.